All the needs of modern business encapsulated in a timeless and magnificent form.
202 m heightheight
Terraces including one on top floorFloors
59,000 sq m of spaceSpace
BREEAM Excellent & WELL v2 green certificatescertificates
Dragon skin - artistic installationDragon
400 parking spacesparking
This timeless architecture building accommodates 59,000 sq m of office space.
Warsaw UNIT brings working environment at its finest, offering unique, employee-friendly and inspiring workspaces which suit any business.
The floor plans have been extensively tested to meet the contemporary requirements of diverse types of tenants. The uncompromised open space allows for variety of office fit outs with a flexible breakdown of floorplates.
Warsaw UNIT is the first building holistically addressing user experience, operational efficiency, as well as safety, with the use of cutting edge IT technology.
A place where running your operations is smooth and effective. And because modern enterprise needs modern infrastructure you’ll ﬁnd everything you need right here. All the amenities and facilities, created to meet the highest standards and satisfy the most demanding tenants.
- CAFÉ ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- LOUNGE ROOM WITH TERRACE AT THE TOP FLOOR
- FACILITIES FOR CYCLISTS: CHANGING ROOMS, SHOWERS, PARKING
- BICYCLE SERVICE
- 12 CHARGING STATIONS FOR ELECTRIC CARS
- PUBLIC PARKING
- CONCIERGE SERVICES
- THE CAR WASH
Warsaw Unit is surrounded by communication infrastructure – bus lines, trams, a subway. There’s even a railway station nearby, for the convenience of the suburban commuters.
THE AREA IS DENSELY POPULATED BY COMMERCIAL, CULTURAL AND PUBLIC SERVICE ESTABLISHMENTS.
SHOPS, BARS, CAFES AND RESTAURANTS, MUSEUMS AND THEATRES, BANKS AND MEDICAL CENTRES, ALL WITHIN A WALKING DISTANCE. BUT FUNCTIONALITY AND CONVENIENCE ARE A GIVEN IN A PLACE DESIGNED FOR ENTERPRISE.
A large surface made of thousands of moving elements, coming to life with every gust of wind, demonstrating the action of the forces of nature. Woven into the urban fabric, Warsaw UNIT presents its true nature – an urban animal’s soul.
Warsaw UNIT’s Dragon skin is the first implementation of this concept in the history of Polish architecture.
Warsaw UNIT is the first building designed to elevate the user experience, by adopting a comprehensive approach to operational efficiency, safety and security based on cutting-edge solutions. It is also Warsaw's first building prepared to operate in pandemic mode if needed.
- A dedicated mobile application, offering access monitoring, visitor management and problem reporting functionalities
- an advanced, predictive, analytics tool for effortless trend monitoring and issue identification with an integrated ai system
- intelligent computer vision systems in common areas for effective monitoring of people flow
- 5G ready gsm systems
- modern communication with employes via the application and lobby screens
- state-of-the-art digital signage and wayfinding solutions
- electric vehicle charging stations
- an emergency solution, enabling "pandemic-mode" operation of the building, during the current covid-19 situation
- uv lights in elevators and other strategic locations of the building, preventing spread of viruses and bacteria
- tracking back the movements of infected individuals
- contactless movement through the building with mobile application
- virtual reception and qr code systems for guests
- automatic and contactless elevator call, when passing through the gates
- Real time monitoring of building condition, to secure optimum working environment
Warsaw UNIT is the first facility in Poland to be certified WELL v2 Core and Shell certificate confirming the highest quality of the building designed with the health, convenience and comfort of employees in mind.
THE CERTIFICATION PROCESS, INCLUDING MEASUREMENTS OF THE QUALITY OF THE BUILDING’S INDOOR ENVIRONMENT, HAS CONFIRMED THE HIGHEST STANDARD OF ALL ITS ELEMENTS, I.E.
- THE POSSIBILITY OF MOVING FREELY AROUND THE BUILDING
- THERMAL COMFORT
- SOUND INTENSITY
- MATERIALS USED
- INNOVATION OPPORTUNITIES AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
The high level of comfort for Warsaw UNIT users is also confirmed by BREEAM certificate at the EXCELLENCE LEVEL.
The certification process covers many issues related to the building, including:
- Indoor environment quality
- Energy efficiency
- Easy access to the city’s public transport
- Building materials
- Building operation management
- Water and waste management